Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Movies on “Monday”

 I know it’s Tuesday but I feel like I’m running behind on everything these days. Here are a couple of movies we have watched on Disney+ lately.

This was a fun Halloween Disney themed special. If you like the Muppets and/or the Haunted Mansion attraction, I highly recommend this one.
4 out of 5 stars

Black Widow is a mixed bag for how our family thought about this one. I think the general consensus is that it is overhyped. 
I won’t rate this because I’m not sure how to.

Side note: I am over all the Marvel movies, I feel like they’re being overdone at this point.

What have you watched lately?


1 comment:

  1. I have Disney+ but it seems like I don't have as much time to watch and explore as I would like - I love the Muppets and The Haunted Mansion so will have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.