Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Chin up...

(SIGH!)
Tomorrow is the day...
One more day of parental worry...
One more day toward cutting the ties of parental control...
One more day that I have been dreading for the past 14 years...

My DS starts high school!

Do you know what is there? BIG kids! Really big kids! Maybe some of them are mean too...

Do you know what ELSE is there? GIRLS!!!! Girls who might like my baby and want to date him. Girls... (SIGH!)

Oh man! What's a mom to do, but drop him off in her mini van, wipe a tear from her eye and drive away.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... good luck!!! that is a huge day for both him AND you!!! But I'm sure he will do great!!

    My oldest is a sophomore this year and has absolutely LOVED everything about high school! More independence, more fun activities and, yes, more boys (shoot, they're ALL over the place!) But she has done great and we've had no problems and it's been fun!!

    I hope you make it through okay! I know you will!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.