Friday, September 21, 2007

Stop the world, I want to get off!

WAIT! I don't think I want to be the mom of a high schooler anymore! I have used my paper bag to breathe into so many times this week.

It's official, he has a date for homecoming. A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, when did he get old enough to date? So, because neither of them or the other couple they're going with have their licenses, guess who offered to drive. YEP!!! Don't think I wasn't going to let that opportunity slip by...

Ryan truly is enjoying high school and I'm grateful for that! He likes his classes, teachers and talks about all his friends all the time. I just still can't believe he's in high school. I remember crying on his first day of kindergarten!

Okay, sorry!

A little update on Sara. The whole fixing the glasses things has become a huge ordeal! Of course... Pearle is stating that her protection plan expired in April. Hmmm...no one notified us it was expiring and when we bought it in August of 05, it was for 3 YEARS!!! Do the math. So, because the refuse to reinstate said plan, we are trying to decide whether to pay for the lens to be replaced (daycare is paying part) or just to do her eye exam and be done with all of it. Good grief!!!!!!

We are off the Cubs game on Sunday. GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!! It would be just fantastic if the Brewers would just lose all their games. Too much to ask????

Hope you all have a great weekend!
HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.