Sunday, December 09, 2007

It's coming, it's coming!

Christmas is coming!

Our DD informed us today that she just can't wait for Christmas! It's so fun to see her excitement and joy. She loves the music, trees, lights, wishes and treats. DS is getting old enough that he's pretty laid back about everything and is next to impossible to buy for!

DH has been on the "holy grail" quest for DS's gift for 3 weeks with no luck. I have a feeling he'll have a few little things on Christmas morning and an IOU...

DD got to see Santa today at Wal Mart and she was thrilled. Of course, her list was different than the one we've been hearing about! Why? Why must they do that?

I hope you are all having a joyous holiday season!
HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. I got to see Santa over the weekend, too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen -- you won the comment contest on my blog! woo hoo!

    Send me your address so I can send you your fab prize!

    xo Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait to have kids. I'm really wanting one this Christmas. I want to be able to do all that fun stuff!

    That stinks about your husband ordering what you were going to get him. We have a rule that we are not allowed to buy anything for ourselves after Thanksgiving. I hope you come up with another idea!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas - hope Santa is kind to youall - speak in the New Year :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.