Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas

Hi all!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Ours was nice but I'm glad it's over. DD had a "barbie Christmas" - wow! She is loving it though. DS got an IPOD - there was not a Wii to be found anywhere! DH & I did just fine too!

We took the kids to the city for the weekend. Saturday night was very nice and we looked at the lights. Sunday was BITTERLY cold and REALLY windy! We were indoors most of the day, luckily!

My pictures are still in my camera -- I know, shocking! I will try to share a few this week!

They are calling for snow today/tonight - we'll see.... My cousin is getting married tomorrow so hopefully it won't be too bad!

Have a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Well, the snow's coming down pretty hard, here! I hope your cousin's wedding goes okay! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a great Christmas. Have a great time at your cousins wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.