Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

I hope this finds you all happy and healthy!

We had a quiet New Year's Eve - took the kids to Applebees for early dinner, then TV and board games. It was snowing pretty bad.

My cousin's wedding was wonderful! She looked AMAZING!!!! Totally 1940s glamour - oh, I can't even begin to tell you how great she looked. The flowers were all roses with feathers. (I know - when my mom first told me before I saw them, I was doubtful) They were GORGEOUS!!!! The reception was lots of fun - great food, dancing and it's always entertaining to watch the people who have been drinking, dance.... : ) All I'm going to say is, DS "broke out" his breakdancing - oh lord - I wanted to crawl under the table!

May 2008 be a wonderful year for you & yours!

1 comment:

  1. Where are all the pictures of the wedding? It sounds gorgeous! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.