Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful!

That's why I'm going to talk about something warm - BASEBALL!!!!

That's right - for those of you who are "new" here and have not been subjected to the ramblings of one die hard Cubs fan - Welcome! :)

Yes, that's right spring training opens in a mere 19 days! Aaahhhh....

What will happen to my beloved Cubbies this year? Only time will tell! I cross my fingers for the best but of course, as all Cub fans know, prepare for the worst. If we could have a repeat of last year (with a much happier ending) - I would be ecstatic. And seeing as how it has been 100 years (NO LAUGHING!) since they have won the World Series (I said no laughing) - I am sure this will be the year!

So, to all of you who may not be real familiar with baseball - I'd be happy to give you a lesson or 2 or just let you read my ramblings about it here. Stay tuned.... spring is coming!

HUGS!


PS: It's Thursday night but this is my "Friday" post. :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Baseball to start. Hope all is well with you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No baseball here - but we have football by the bucketload in ourhouse LOL. Glad you;re OK hun and thanks for dropping by my part of the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 9 yr. old son is a HUGE Cubs fan, Derrek Lee in particular, so you two would get along famously!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.