Saturday, January 26, 2008

What kind of music do you like?

That "getting to know you" question. My answer is always a little difficult. I like a little bit of everything. I don't like gansta rap or blues and am starting to dislike classical.

For example, I picked up a stack of CDs at the library the other night and this is what I got:

Wicked soundtrack
Avril Lavigne,
Miranda Lambert
Jazz
Gloria Estefan
Harry Connick Jr
Simon & Garfunkel

A little of everything.

So, what are YOU listening to? Have any listening recommendations? Let me know!
HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. You probably couldn't hear it ... but I had some songs from Wicked playing on my iPod at today's party. Thanks so much for coming ... and thanks for inviting Monica! It was super to meet you in person & I'm glad we had at least a few minutes to talk one-on-one when I wasn't playing hostess with all my other guests! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.