Thursday, January 24, 2008

A little blah, blah ,blah....

Happy Thursday - it's almost Friday! :)

I have done pilates that past 2 mornings and my abs and hips are begging for mercy! Ah, ha - show no mercy! :)

It is FREAKING COLD! It was -6 at 6 a.m. this morning with wind chill of -25. That's the kind of cold that hurts! DD was NOT happy about having to leave the house and truth be told - I wasn't either.

More work drama...so what else is new? I have decided, due to circumstances this morning, that I will no longer offer to help HER with anything! I am tired of her crap and I'm not going to take it anymore. In fact, I kind of feel like a ticking time bomb when it comes to HER.
However, I have to say without my dear friend, Andie, I would probably not make it through some days. Thanks for listening to me vent and cheering me up!

Hope you're all warm and having a good week!
HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Hey ... I got my snow! But you are right ... it is BITTERLY cold these days! Stay warm!!!! :D I'm looking forward to seeing you IN PERSON on Sunday!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs!

    I am so over this cold weather!!

    Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrrrrr, that IS cold! It was 40 here this morning and my 9 yr. old was complaining because he had to walk to the bus stop in the FREEZING cold. Yea, we're a bit spoiled down here I guess! Way to go on doing the Pilates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah pilates! good stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.