Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random ramblings

Good grief has it been cold this weekend! It was a high of 3 degrees yesterday. (That's NOT a typo). Today it got up to 15 - whew...we almost needed our shorts.

*******
My sister's bridal shower was yesterday. (This is her) The big day is just over a month away. I think she's just ready for it to be over. *******
My DH painted our DD's room yesterday. Yes - it's PINK!!!! and she LOVES it!






*******
Yes, I did get some scrapping done. I am half way done with my Valentines cards. I got a few digis done and a few paper layouts. I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something.
*******
Yes, I have been a TOTAL slacker in the workout department. I've been scrapping... (does that count?)
I hope you all had a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.