Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Friday, January 18, 2008
Digi scrapping
Here's the first few pages of a Disney ABC book I want to do:
I'm hoping to get a little more digi done tonight.... the 80s tunes are on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Winter Reading Challenge
I have decided to participate in... Semi Charmed Kind of Life Winter Reading Challenge Reading is to be done November 1, 2014 through Feb...
Just Another Day in Paradise
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
Obsessed....
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.