Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I LOVE my job!

Really! I do!

I feel very fortunate that I love what I do and who I do it with (for the most part...)! Our company has an amazing philosophy of "teams" (aka: office staffs) doing things together.

Today our team had an outing - we played paintball! It was the 1st time any of us had ever gone and we all had SUCH a GREAT time! Minimal injuries (mostly bumps and bruises), many laughs and a great way to build trust and leadership. It stormed on the way there, so the fields were wet but none of us seemed to mind getting wet and muddy - and we were! But by the time we played the last game, the sun was trying to come out.

I just wanted to share the fun.... Off to put ice on my welts and bruises! :)

3 comments:

  1. paint ball. wow you are brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like a total blast!! I work with some ladies that are very hhhmmm (clearing throat) "proper" and I was reading your post and picturing them playing paint ball and I just had to giggle. Thanks for the funny!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:20 AM

    I'd love to try paintball sometime. I'm with Darleen, trying to picture some of my co-workers doing this. Hilarious picture in my mind!
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.