Sunday, June 29, 2008

HELLO!






Whew!
We're all back from our "world" travels...DH, DD & I went to Disney World and took the Disney cruise. We had a VERY nice time!




DS is back from Alaska - he took a week long cruise and week long land tour. He LOVED it - is maybe thinking he'd like to live there....I say go back in winter and see if you still feel that way!



The concert was AMAZING last week! We sat & cooked in the sun for about 4 hours while we were there before the sun went down but it was GREAT! (Yes - I can admit I'm a dork!)

Watch for more pictures...

Hope you're having a great summer!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:37 AM

    Glad you're back! When I saw Ryan's picture, I knew exactly where he was because Connie and I were there also a few years ago. I understand how he feels about wanting to go live in Alaska but you're right about the winters - try it first! Loved the pic of you with the I Love Kenny sign!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Hi Jen ... so glad you had a fab time ... Disney has the art of making us happy - we'll be back there in a few weeks :D

    The cruise sounds amazing to hun, now back to reality :D Missing you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time! We're looking forward to hearing your review of the Disney Cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you like the concert. we are going to disney in a few weeks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.