Thursday, March 05, 2009

Bad blogger

Sorry - my posts have been light and not very exciting. Life is pretty quiet and time is short these days....

DS started tennis practice this week. He's hurting! :) He's looking forward to it though and got his "number" yesterday.

DD starts pre-k on Monday. I'm looking forward to her getting back into her routine.

We took the kids to the HS basketball game last Friday. DD was infatuated with the scoreboard and the cheerleaders. She preferred the purple cheerleaders (the opposing team) because "purple is prettier than orange". I got to see DS in all his basketball fan "splendor" - I can't believe the voice on that kid!!!!!

I have been scrapping - just not much posting going on. I am WAY behind on my book reviews here - I'll make that a goal for this weekend...

It sounds like a nicer day temp wise today with some rain. Sounds like spring to me - I'LL TAKE IT!!!!!

Hope you're all having a good week and I'll try to blog more often and hopefully with a little more content!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.