DD & I donated our hair
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
So cute!!! That's awesome! I wish my hair grew faster....
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! You look cute with the short new hairdo!
ReplyDeleteYou both look so cute with your new haircuts!
ReplyDeleteMom
Love the new cuts!
ReplyDeleteYou both ROCK!!! :D
ReplyDeletethat is so cool!!!! love the new hair cut
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love the new hair! And what a great mother-daughter activity!
ReplyDelete