Sunday, September 08, 2013

Catch up time & Some Randomness

Happy Monday!

Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, too. I feel the burn but remind myself it's good for me.

Summer won't quite let go yet. DD's school is letting out early today and tomorrow due to the expected heat and humidity. (The schools don't have a/c). Come on fall....

 Thank you to all who have been visiting my blog. I love and appreciate your comments.
What have we been doing the past few weeks?
Well, here's a few highlights....

DD and I went to Scrapbook Expo. We had a great time! She did several of the Make & Takes

We did a little shopping at: Travelin DuckiePetticoat ParlorEyelet Outlet along with several other booths and vendors. There were LOTS of yummy scrapping goodies! I think we'll go again next year.

The next weekend:

Then.....
DS started classes again
And....
She was up at 6 a.m. and ready to go!

Labor Day weekend was our town festival...we had our share of fair food.
And this little lady....
Had her 1st birthday.

I had a follow up with my cardiologist on Thursday. He took me off my blood thinner and cleared my last restriction. So Saturday.....

We all had a great time!

Might I suggest some good reads? I enjoyed these this summer.
Wishing you a great Monday and week!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:36 AM

    Busy! Busy! Took down the titles of a couple of the books. Thanks for the great photos!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you wore me out !!! busy. I need to get in on the squats after knee surgery my knees just don't work right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the photos!! Looks like you have been busy!!! And I am afraid to read "Silver Linings" cuz I loved the MOVIE sooooooo much!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the same problem here with no air conditioning at the kids school and the heat! I have a feeling they will have another one or two days off again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A scrapbook expo? So jealous. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you all did have a fun time at the expo. also i know what you mean about the weather. we are cooling off out here but suppose to heat up again. i am so ready for fall! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on keeping up with the working out! Love the pictures! Busy life but a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You guys have a lot going on, and it all sounds fun! I love scrapbooking ;)

    PS. Has anyone ever mentioned your captchas? Most bloggers suggest turning off "Word Verification". It makes it easier for bloggers to comment, which leads to more blogger participation and comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so impressed with your squat commitment! I really need to that :)
    You've been busy but I see it's a fun busy and you're so lucky dd likes to scrap..you've got a great scrappin' buddy there!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.