Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dear Cubs....

You kill me, you know that, right? Every October to mid-February, I wait and wait for baseball to start. Every year, you break my heart. I work with Cardinals fans....come on, help a girl out here! 

Once again, I would like to thank you for a suck-tacular season. I can only hope I will win the bet with my friend as to how many games you would win this season. (For the record...I picked 65).
Sincerely,
Brokenhearted (again!)

PS: I still like the pants!

4 comments:

  1. My hubby is a Cubby fan too ... I feel your pain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total bummer. I don't follow sports unless somebody makes me. LOL!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:54 PM

    Ain't it the truth?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at that e-card! So true!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.