Saturday, September 07, 2013

Bloglovin

I just added my blog to Bloglovin this week. I started following more of my blogroll blogs too. Wow! I love having my regular reads in one feed. Why didn't I do this sooner?!


I have been in a couple of situations in the last 24 hours where someone says something that I don't know how to respond. There is a time and a place to share certain things, but we don't need to hear everything. Use your filter....  


Rant over, sorry!

Have a great weekend all!

Thanks to all who stop by and leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Loving these posters!! And started following you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using Bloglovin! It makes it so much easier to keep up with the blogs I follow instead of just reading them on my Blogger dashboard. You should start organizing them into groups on there, too. I had to do that once I was following 40 or so, otherwise they get all jumbled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda miss ireader though...lol so old school. Congrats and I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.