Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Travel Tuesday-I left my heart

In San Francisco! (5 years ago!)
DH & I had a few days in San Fran on our way to Hawaii. What a great city! It's beautiful, clean, historic and friendly. The areas around the city are beautiful, too!
We visited Muir Woods, Napa, Alcatrez, Chinatown (ok, so that wasn't the greatest experience, but we'd try again), saw the Painted Ladies and AT&T Park.  Our list of places to see there is still quite long. We also drove across the Golden Gate Bridge and down Lombard Street.
We really want to go back!

This is my favorite mug:

My husband went to Starbucks the first morning we were there, while I was sleeping, and got breakfast and a little surprise for me...
I have used that surprise almost everyday to drink my coffee or tea. I haven't been able to find anything like this any other city we've been in.

Here are some stock photos (I can take no credit for these!) of San Fran. One of these days, I'll post our full blown trip there!




6 comments:

  1. I've never been, but your photos make me want to visit. Beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there a few years ago for a weekend trip! I agree it is GORGEOUS there!!! LOVING your photos and loveeeeee the mug!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love SanFran - its a fun place and easy to walk around it. Your photo of the bridge is WAY better than mine. I need a do-over LOL!! I didn't get a mug but I bought me some Harry Mason earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one city that I'd really love to visit in the US. Maybe even live if it's anywhere as great a place as people make it out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those houses! They make me think of Full House!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for bringing back the memories!! DH & I spent a week in San Fran years ago and LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.