Sunday, September 08, 2013

Nice and Easy

Crockpot BBQ Pulled Chicken

This has become a stand by recipe at our house.
Put as many chicken breasts as you need, I figure about 1 per person I'm feeding, in the crockpot.
Cover with BBQ sauce of your choice.
Cook about 3-4 hours on high or 7-8 on low.
When chicken is cooked, take the breasts out, shred the meat (if it's cooked, it should almost fall apart).
Return it to the crockpot and let it simmer for another 30-45 minutes.
 Serve and enjoy!
This is my kind of recipe, easy and uncomplicated.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. It looks abosolutely delicious! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! I will have to try this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and easy is what I need! THanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! So simple and it looks divine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:32 AM

    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! That looks great!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that does sound so easy! i have a crock pot and ... never used it! lol! maybe this fall and winter it will get used with an easy meal like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my kind of recipe! Simple and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.