Monday, September 30, 2013

What Do You Do All Day?

For those of you who who don't know...
I LOVE MY JOB!!!  Really! I do!
I work in an office of great people for an amazing company.
What do I do?
My full time job is working for a company that does agricultural loans. Yep, we work with farmers and those who want to invest in farm land.

My specific duties? Wow! It's a long list! You know that part in every job description that states  "other duties as assigned", well somedays I do a lot of those other duties. Mainly I prepare loan documents, answer phones, answer questions, post loan payments. Some days I'm a paper pusher, some days I'm a pencil pusher but mostly I just try to be a people pleaser.


I enjoy our clientele, they're pretty relaxed and laid back. They like to chat about the weather, crops and who knows what about who.

The one drawback to my job....I work in a cubicle.
But...I try to keep the decor cheery!

So, if you eat, use soap and/or shampoo, ok-pretty much anything....
THANK A FARMER!!!

I can only hope that others enjoy their work as much as I do!



7 comments:

  1. Sweet little animal faces! I want a pig!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love your job! Even the cubicle part... lol ... I am used that ... I have been in one for 19 years!! LOL!!! Sorry I didn't get back to your email yesterday ... we have been that busy! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo love it!!! I loved my job too. I love retired too. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:03 AM

    I love my job also and consider myself lucky. We all know people (in and out of our jobs) that hate their jobs and it must be miserable to get up and go to work each day.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I worked full time, I loved my job too. Don't you feel lucky? I did. Love the photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you love your job! (: I do find it awesome that it is for farmers, who have barns and horses and boy do I love barns. Especially, the abandoned old ones (: Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your work world! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I would love to have a job I at least liked! Congratulations on such a great place to work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.