Tuesday, October 01, 2013

October!

Well, baseball is over for me.  Thanks Cubs for another crappy season (66-96 - really?!)!

BUT, football is in full swing (keep winning Bears!).  And our Huskies are moving up the AP and USA Today polls - keep it up boys!
And tonight....


And the championship banner gets raised tonight!!!!!!

And of course, for those of you who know - this man is my hockey crush (it's Brandon Saad). I liked him when I watched in play in Rockford and he brought the same play to the Hawks when they brought him up last season.
GO HAWKS!!!!


And.....it's Chicago Fire night!!

3 comments:

  1. I have to always cheer for the Rangers ... once a NY'er ... always a NY'er :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's my birthday month...my fave of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, don't you just love sports? Congrats on you hockey team! My Dodgers are starting the playoffs tomorrow and my Lakers are starting soon so I am excited. Take care Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.