Friday, October 04, 2013

Recap of the week

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you've all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.

Sunday, we went to a baby shower for my cousin who is expecting their first baby in about a month. So excited! (This is my TV enabler! Love you, T!)

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday were work days, so nothing too exciting.  Oh, except I got my hair chopped on Tuesday night (almost 13"!). I love it and my head feels POUNDS lighter!!!!

Remember how earlier this week I posted about how I love my job. Our company treats their employees fantastically. For example, yesterday all the ladies who work in my position in the company had a few hours of a meeting. They put us up in Mark Twain Hotel. It was a very nice hotel. We had dinner at The Waterhouse - cool venue and the food was really good!  And our entertainment after dinner....Central Illinois Dueling Pianos Dan Gillogly & Ted Oliver were our pianists. I had never been to a dueling pianos show before and had a blast!!! BTW - if you haven't heard Baby Got Back performed by dueling pianos, make sure you request it. It is fantastically awful!

Here we are at Friday again!
I hope you all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your job does treat you all well. How fun that all sounds and a nice break from the office! Glad your new "do" is making you happy. Boy I need to get my hair done soon. Enoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Sounds like a great time!! I love dueling pianos!!! And I wanna see the new hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you do work for a great company! Dueling pianos? I'd love to see that! You will have to post pics of your new do-can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.