Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's Tuesday!

Wow!

We had quite a weekend. Little Miss had her recital Friday and Saturday nights. She had two dance pieces and a poem to recite. She did a great job at all of them! I am not a stage/dance mom. I struggle to get her hair up and in place, she has started doing her own make up, but I am not cut out for it.

I worked at the library all day on Saturday. Our Huskies won...AGAIN!!!! That's right, the undefeated Huskies!

Sunday, Mr. and I went put for breakfast while Young Mr. was judging karate belt testing and Little Miss was at my in laws. I got a nap in and felt better after that. We went with Young Mr. and his girlfriend to see Gabriel Inglasius (aka "Fluffy") and friends. I have never seen live stand up comedy...what a fun evening!

Thank you all who have commented and sent your support regarding the potential confrontation. My boss handled it and things went as expected. I am the enemy, BUT let me say...I am ok with it because I will be back to doing what I like in my job. Life is too short not to be happy, especially at something you have to do.

Soooo, here's hoping for an uneventful Tuesday.

What did you do this past weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy and fun weekend!! We were all over the place ... again! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things worked out for you! Life is too short, you are absolutely right about that one! This weekend, we visited downtown Naperville, grabbed a coffee and a bench, and just enjoyed the bustle! Have you ever been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend! I love childrens recitals. I hope whatever confrontation you had wasn't too bad!c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.