Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sunshine Award


Nicole from Letters from Nicole linked me to the Sunshine Award. (Go check out her blog!)

Here are Nicole's questions:
1. What is one thing that defined your childhood? (like, for me, I would say Harry Potter or Pokemon!)  Growing up with 3 brothers and a sister - that will mold you into what you're supposed to be.
2. What is the last book you've read? All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris - I love the Sookie Stackhouse books
3. What is your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving!  I love the food
4. Which fictional character would you love to meet?  WOW!!! That's a toughie! I think I would like to meet the Elm Creek Quilters - that's a cool group of ladies.
5. What was your favorite activity in gym class? Dodgeball
6. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska and why? I would love to visit both but probably Hawaii, I love the beach and water.
7. What would your perfect day consist of? Laying in a hammock with a good book
8. What was your first job? Working at our local country club, setting up and tearing down parties
9. Gold or silver? Silver
10. Do you collect anything? Does scrapbooking supplies count?
11. What's your zodiac sign? Do you 'believe' in it?  Aries-- Independent, Generous, Optimistic, Enthusiastic, Courageous, Moody, Short tempered, Self-involved, Impulsive, Impatient.  I don't believe - sorry. I read my horoscope once in a great while for entertainment

I am supposed to nominate others, so here goes:
Courtney @ Air Force Wife & Our Life
Brooks @ Cotton & Boots
Katie @ Going Coastal
Nicole @ Prairie Princess
Rachel @ This Italian Family
Emily @ Sassy in Sequins

My 11 questions for you are:
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
4. What is your favorite dessert?
5. Do you like to read? If yes, what?
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. What is your favorite restaurant?
8. What are your hobbies?
9. Do you use social media? If so, what platforms?
10. What cheers you up when you're feeling down?
11. What have you never done but would like to?

Link me in to your posts with your answers. Everyone else feel free to jump in and answer these too!!!!!!

Happy Thursday!





 

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers and great questions you came up with!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I should put Sookie Stackhouse books on my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen -
    I'm finally back & so happy to read your answers! :)
    I asked the horoscope answer just out of curiosity - there is science behind actual astrology, but most modern day horoscopes have little to back them up and are just kind of "fun". If you find really detailed birth charts and whatnot, it can actually be really interesting... sometimes it describes me really well! haha. Also I have heard a lot of people talking about Sookie Stackhouse books... I have no idea what they are!! Guess I'm gonna look them up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.