Monday, October 14, 2013

It's Monday...again...

Hello readers!
I hope you had a good weekend! We did, although they are always too short. Some of us do not get Columbus Day off....

I worked at the library on Saturday. Then we had pizza with our former neighbors. Yesterday we went to the orchard, did a little apple picking, fed the farm animals and enjoyed the beautiful fall day.

Our Huskies are 6-0, ranked 23 on the AP poll! Keep it up!

On the keeping myself accountable front, I have been working on two 30 day exercise challenges:

I've stuck with them and see a little difference. The plank is a tough one....whew!

I started a new book over the weekend (The Right Hand). It is fantastic so far!!!

What did you do this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend!! We had a wedding on Saturday and then family from out of town for the wedding came to our place for Sunday dinner!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love orchards? I try to convince my husband we should buy acres and acres of land and make our own orchards! My weekend was okay, had family portraits done Sunday and then just chatting with his family. It was nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I need to get on this plank and squat challenge ASAP! What a great idea to keep in shape easily.

    Also, you're a "no-reply" blogger so I can't respond to your comments :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plank is tough. We do that in yoga all the time. Good luck with the challenges, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.