Thursday, September 19, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog


I'm linking up today with Mal Smiles and Never the Same Spice Twice for the first time for their Boys Behind the Blog link-up #4. (Please make sure you go visit their blogs...)


"The Boy" (aka: the Mr.) behind this blog, answered the following questions:

1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
A bear (have you see the movie, Zookeeper? That will be your point of reference)
2. What is your favorite meal?
Sonic 
3. Do you use any forms of Social Media?
No
4. Beer, wine, liquor, other or none of the above?
Other-Sonic sweet tea (with raspberry
5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."
Been to New York

Now you know a little more about my "Boy". I'm looking forward to next month.

8 comments:

  1. Now he needs to go to NY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC is a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that his favorite meal is Sonic! Boys can be so low maintenance- love that!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonic is fantastic. I love their coney dogs and diet cherry coke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess I need to go to Sonic and see Zookeeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, Zookeeper was actually surprisingly funny. And I did like the bear. :) I'm surprised my husband didn't answer with something more like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool answers (: mine never wants to go to NYC. He is not a big fan of the city life lol. I have yet to go as well. One day I will have to drag him there with me (: Your newest follower! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - Sonic?! REALLY? That is too funny. I'll admit they've got great shakes, but it would never make it on my top 10 list for food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.