Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Scrapping stuff

This is my lil craft corner. 
DH put up a shelf and a couple hanging wires a couple weeks ago. I love it!
The shelf and wires loaded up!
Now to get another light for the corner...
***************************************************************
Here is the pages and cards I have completed the past couple of weeks. I'm sorry to say, I don't keep track of what supplies I use on each project. 
My challenge this year has just been to use my stash supplies, I've had a few moments of weakness (Scrapbook Expo...), but have done pretty well with it.









6 comments:

  1. Your new shelf and display area look great, Jen! Love the idea of being able to hang finished projects and supplies like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your crafty space and loveeeeee your projects!!! They look awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new space is looking great! I really like the hanging wire, too...

    and you went to Hawaii- lucky!! Love your pages! I'd love to go there; we're thinking about going- sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:40 AM

    Love your space and your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun projects!
    And what a great addition to your space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new shelf! Your dh is a keeper. I love your pages-and Hawaii?? Dreaming here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.