Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Literary Junkies


Linking up with Lesley and Taylor 
Our questions for the month:


- What are you currently reading? Tell us about it!  I am reading W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton. Book #23 in her mystery series-I've read them all, so far. I met her last Friday and she is so nice! What happens when two guys die, one Kisney knows and one she doesn't?
- Autumn is coming! What's your go-to drink when curling up with a book at night? Autumn IS COMING! I love a cup of hot tea when I'm reading.
- Printed books vs. e-books: What are the pros and cons of each?  Oooo, I read both. I love holding a print book on my hands but I like the convience of an e-book when I want to read somewhere putside home. I live my Kindle app.
- Buying books vs. library books: Which do you prefer and why?  I am ALL about the library. First, I work there. Second, I usually only read a book once and have a hard time justifying spending money to buy a book.

What are you reading?

8 comments:

  1. I am reading The Boy From Reactor 4 -- it's not my normal taste, but I am liking it. Makes me kind of scared if Russia is still really like the way the author describes it to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, a fellow librarian! i try to encourage everyone to use the library :)

    http://ilikebigbooksblog.wordpress.com/2013/09/17/literary-junkies-9/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am at the library weekly.

    I adore Kinsey Milhone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been reading some quick hits - romances with happy endings. I can't imagine reading a book only once. I have a bunch that I've read a bunch of times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Started Night Film during my commute yesterday. I need to get into those Sue Grafton books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I love my Kindle app too! I love that my library has so many e-books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with your answers to 2, 3 AND 4. It's like we read each other's minds! Thanks for stopping by my post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished U is for Undertow. I absolutely love Sue Grafton and jealous that you had the opportunity to meet her! I'm sad that we are getting close to the end. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.