Tuesday, September 03, 2013

So happy!

For those of you who have been following my health stuff this year, I think I had crossed over the " I feel SO much better" threashold.

The 14th will be 4 months since my surgery. The past month, my energy has been fantastic, my heart doesn't pound and palpitate. It's amazing how worn out I really did feel and didn't even realize.

I follow up with the cardiologist this Thursday. I hope he clears my last restriction (roller coasters). I only have a little over a week left of my blood thinner medicine. (Hooray!) then will be on aspirin for another 3 months.

I do appreciate all your positive thoughts and check in emails and facebook messages. It has meant a lot to me!
*******************************
For those of you who  are newer readers and don't know, I was diagnosed with irregular heartbeat in February of this year, at my annual check up. After a lot of testing, I was finally diagnosed with ASD (atrial septal defect-a hole in my heart).  In May I had a minor surgical procedure done to close it. All has gone well so far.

4 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyy!! So happy to hear that all is well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news on all counts, Jen. So glad you're bouncing back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That is great news! IT will all be over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew something was up with your health, but didn't know exactly what- glad to hear you're on the mend, and that everything went smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.