Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
You know what? Since I splurged on that super cute retro swimsuit that was like $108 after shipping....I am in love. It is probably the BEST swimsuit I have ever had. It is worth every penny. :)
ReplyDeleteI hear ya, very depressing.
ReplyDeleteSeriously? You are worried about wearing a bathing suit? You ought to have to find one for me! LOL
ReplyDeleteMom