Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!
I have gotten on the exercise track and hope to keep at it. I walked almost 2 miles at lunch on Wednesday and tonight I rode my bike for almost 3 miles - and pulling an almost 50 pound kid in her trailer was an added workout!
I've been doing the Self Challenge for a couple of weeks. Ok - let me confess...I SIGNED UP for it a couple of weeks ago but haven't actually done much with it until this week. I could use any encouragement you can throw my way...
It's gonna be a crazy, busy weekend but I don't have to work and that's worth a lot!
Have a great one!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
I signed up for that one year. I think I lasted about 3 days.
ReplyDelete