Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

Good morning! It's been an uneventful weekend thus far here (that's a good thing!).

I did get some
SCRAPPING done! That's a big accomplishment for me. I got a couple other layouts done too but didn't post them.

We ran a couple of errands yesterday - we were tempted by the cutest puppy when we stopped at the pet store to look. We took the kids to see
MEGAMIND - VERY funny!!!!! There was a lot of adult humor it in. Next up on DD's movie list 'to see' (and mine) - TANGLED - that might be a girls' night. And coming to video this week: BEEZUS & RAMONA

I'm off to work this afternoon.... of course, the nicest day of the weekend.

Have a great day all!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to Tangled, here, too!!!! :) Glad you got some scrapping done. I did a couple of LOs while my parents visited me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.