Sunday, November 14, 2010

Well

It's almost the end of the weekend. Back to work tomorrow.

The weather has been VERY Midwestern late fall weather this weekend. Some rain, lots of wind, cold, dreary. You get it... BUT all things considered, it has been a BEAUTIFUL fall!

Happy 13th Anniversary to my hubby tomorrow (11/15). Thank you for the love and the ride that has been our marriage thus far.

I started Christmas gifts this weekend! YEA!!!! I cut out coaster sets I'll be sewing together for DD's teachers. (Thank you sis for the idea) She had fun picking fabric from my stash and it's gone quite smoothly so far.

I didn't do a whole lot else this weekend - got some reading in and a little sewing. Oh - and laundry...

Have a great week all!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.