Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Happy November!

Another month has come & gone. (How does this keep happening?!)

So here we are, face to face with the holiday season. SIGH!!!!!! I hate the constant debating about where we are spending what holiday and whether we can possibly make all the stops on that day for what meal. It's stressful and tiring - before we even get to the celebrating part! Ya know?

I have been knitting my little hands off trying to get DH's afghan done. I am hoping in the next couple of weeks to have it done. (Wish me luck!)

Halloween was fun. The candy is overflowing at our house! The weather wasn't too bad and I think by dark the neighborhood was quiet again. I forgot how much fun our neighborhood is for trick-or-treating! Parents have a beer while walking their little ones around. The kids are all in groups with their friends. It's great!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:14 PM

    I'm glad your Halloween was so much fun. It is fun to live in a neighborhood where the kids can go trick-or-treating while the parents tag along and visit!

    As for the holidays, it's always a hassle. Just make the decisions that are best for your family and try to find enjoyment in the holidays instead of stress! (If Dad and I had it to do over again, we would have spent several Christmases and THanksgivings at home with just you kids)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck sorting out the holidays. I refuse to get all stressed out ... just not worth it! Hope you can find a way to just have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.