Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I said it - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a half day of work today and a lunch out with my wonderful co-workers, hubby & I did a little running around this afternoon on miscellaneous errands. DS's girlfriend was here this afternoon and for dinner - so we did our gift to her (I hope she really did like it...). Then because the weather has held off thus far, we headed to a drive through Christmas light display about 1/2 hour from home. It was fun, LOTS of lights and a donation to a worthwhile cause. If you are in the Aurora IL area - you should check it out (it runs through Jan.1). (I'll post pictures after Christmas) Tomorrow is a day off work (YEA!) and I plan to do a little baking and a lot of relaxing.

I wish you & yours a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy! Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.