Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy 2011, part 2

I got the van back on Friday as promised. So knock on wood, we can avoid any vehicle problems for a while!

I don't really like to make resolutions. I prefer 'goals'. I made a few for this year:
*Get myself back into shape (physically) - the goal being to run a 5K this spring. And RUN it not huff and puff my way through it wishing I could die.
*Read at least 50 books this year - more of them being non-fiction so I feel like I'm working my brain too.
*On the topic of reading, to get 'caught up' in the ELM CREEK QUILT series.
*Get DS's scrapbook done BEFORE his graduation in June.
*Be more consistent in taking pictures this year. I'd like to do more people photo shoots.
*Make myself a sweater before the end of the year.

Those are a few of the things I'd like to accomplish this year. We'll see how it goes...

I hope you're all well!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:51 AM

    Good goals!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you Jen - hope it's a great one for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.