Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Saturday, February 11, 2012
52 in 52, part 2 & a Digi Dare
The next installment of my 52 Photos in 52 Weeks for 2012
Week 5 - Create
Week 6 - Soft
Digi Dares #293
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Another Day in Paradise
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
Obsessed....
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
Sketch N Scrap
I did my take on Sketch N Scrap sketch #40. Check out their website, please! Sketch N Scrap Here's my take: The supplies are...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.