Monday, December 30, 2013

Hi again!

I didn't mean to take the week off from my blog, it just happened.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was nice. The kids got some nice stuff. We didn't do anything big or elaborate, just kind of laid back. The Mr. wasn't feeling real well on Christmas Day, but seems have bounced back.

We went to St. Louis this past weekend. The Mr. and Junior Mr. went to the Hawks game down there. The weather was gorgeous down there on Saturday - 55 and sunny. We played outside as much as we could. Then, I spent the evening in our hotel room with a pukey kid (that was fun...) Yesterday - the weather was NOT so nice! We took Lil Miss to American Girl there (she had a GC burning a hole in her pocket...). Then we had an interesting drive home. (Thank you truck driver who almost killed us - jerk!)

I woke up this morning to a very exciting e-mail.  I won a giveaway over at The Artsy Cajun's blog.  You should go check out her blog - she's a great lady and very creative!

I will post some pictures from Christmas and our weekend, soon.

Wishing you all a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes breaks are needed! Glad you had a great time & I can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes to the truck driver! Glad you are all ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Sunday was an adventure driving anywhere in the midwest and this evening will be more of the same. Ick.

    Glad you had a nice time in St Louis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a nice Christmas - congrats on winning the give-a-way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had family that lived there!everytime i visited it was COLD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.