Thursday, November 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I will update more after the holidays, but I wanted to wish all my blogger friends - a VERY Merry Christmas! I hope you and yours have a joy...
-
...DD is up at 4 a.m. after you stayed up late on Sunday night to watch a movie. ...DS asks if you remembered to get treats for his after s...
-
Let's see how I do with these this year... 1. Exercise at least 3 times a week. 2. Write at least 5 pages each week. 3. Cook more!!!!...


those are great and so true - which makes them even funnier. Love it. I'll be working out on black friday - and avoiding the madness.
ReplyDeleteHaha!
ReplyDeleteI went to Costco to pick up my contacts yesterday...it wasn't pretty!
ReplyDeleteSurprisingly, we had all pleasant Black Friday experiences. Except for one lady complaining "WHY IS THERE A LINE?!" Uh...really?
ReplyDelete