Monday, November 17, 2014

Hello Monday

Well this weekend flew by quickly!
 
The Mr. and I celebrated our anniversary on Saturday. We went to see Interstellar (with Matthew McCoughnhey - sp...). We were not impressed...  It's a very long movie and most of it is incredibly dull! We did enjoy our dinner at Ruby Tuesday's though.
 
Yesterday morning, I had a beautiful family brave the snow and cold temps for their family Christmas/winter photos. You can check out a few of my favorites at my photo blog. I am very happy with how they turned out.
 
Winter is upon us here in northern Illinois - the high temp over the next 5 days is 23F (I believe on Thursday).
 
How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I saw Interstellar this weekend, too. I liked it, but I was confused during most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!! Hope you have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the movie was a let down - we saw Big Hero 6 and LOVED it!!! Happy anniversary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer about the movie! We thought about going to see it Saturday night and now I am glad that we didn't. Glad you had a nice dinner thought!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.