Friday, October 09, 2015

Oh hey there!

I keep saying I am going to write a blog post, I am going to write a blog post....but alas, I have failed thus far.


So HI!!!!!


I have been swamped with photography stuff the past 6 weeks and I LOVE it! I'm shooting; editing; posting; sharing; etc.


So, if you want to check out what I'm up to, the best place to find me socially is:


My Photography Blog
My Photography Facebook
My Photography Pinterest
(and feel free to spread the word)


I would love your comments; follows; likes; etc.


PS: My Cubbies are in the postseason and ready to take on the Cardinals in the NLDS. #FlytheW #GoCubsGo

5 comments:

  1. A post! gasp - faint - thud. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Happy to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you're busy! With photography! Life is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about you because of the Cubs! Sounds like you've been busy and a good busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.