Monday, February 22, 2016

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a good weekend. It went WAY too fast for me.
Saturday was a beautiful day here - sunny, 60. It felt like a springtime tease. I spent a lot of time finishing vacation laundry, cleaning and organizing.
We went grocery shopping on Saturday evening (always an adventure) and rented The Intern (with Anne Hathaway & Robert DeNiro) - we really enjoyed it!
I worked at the library yesterday and started working on some photography stuff.


As a photography reminder...if you have/know a senior, I am booking spring photos for them right now. I am also booking for just about anything else right now. Email me (photosbyjenmcgee@gmail.com) for dates or details.


How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, lady! My weekend was fabulous & yours sounded pretty swell as well.

    I too really enjoyed The Intern. I thought it was a sweet movie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.