Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Literary Junkies

Good Tuesday morning!
I am jumping into the February Literary Junkies link up
I did not read the book selection this month, Swans of Fifth Avenue - but am going to join in anyway.


This month's questions:

1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it. Currently Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. At my daughter's encouragement, I am going to read the last two books of the series.

2. Have you ever read a book that made you want to immediately travel to that destination? YES! I have read a couple of books set in Italy. It always makes me want to jump on a plane.

3. What is your ideal reading spot? (Ex. Reading nook in a library, in bed, in a hammock on the beach, etc)  I can read just about anywhere. I like my rocker in the family room; outside in the sun; put a book in my hands and I'm good.


4. If you wrote a memoir, what would the title be?  This Crazy Life


5. One of our great literary giants has recently passed, author of To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee. Did you read the book? Thoughts/opinions. What about Go Set a Watchman? (Surprisingly enough, our February Book Club read was all about Truman Capote (The Swans of Fifth Avenue) who was childhood best friends with Harper Lee!)  Yes I have read Mockingbird several times - I love it! I have also read Go Set a Watchman - didn't like it as much but still enjoyed it.





Feel free to answer these questions on your blog. March's Junkies selection is Seven Letters from Paris.

1 comment:

  1. I am re-reading The Perfect Poison by Amanda Quick/Jayne Castle I have her books on the Arcane Society.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.