Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Travel Tuesday - This Bud's for You

I will start my September blog posts with a Travel Tuesday.

These photos are from July of 2009 of our tour of the Budweiser plant in St. Louis. Several buildings on the complex are original from the beginning of the company, so they are old and beautiful!



Relaxing in the Clysdale barn:


One of the nicest barns I have ever been in.
 These guys are SO big and beautiful! I had been to the MLB All Star at Busch Stadium the night before where the Budweiser wagon made a lap around the warning track - the stands were literally shaking as they ran by, they are so heavy and strong. It was amazing!

The aging barrels







If you are in St. Louis and have a couple of hours, it's worth the stop!

4 comments:

  1. Some day I want to get there to check that out. Looks so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome place to visit!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I would love to see this! Hopefully one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.