Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday friends! I'm linking up today with Rachel and friends for another What I'm Loving Wednesday!


*I have the coming weekend off


*Another few days of regular season baseball, then it's time for the playoffs!!!


*This beautiful Marlins game moment after the sad loss of their teammate, Jose Fernandez




*Author friends


*Reading and catching up with fellow bloggers


*Fall weather is back


*2017 photography projects to work toward and on   My photo blog has had some posts the past month that I am pretty proud of.


*This is Us (AMAZING show! I think it will be a cry at each episode kind of show)


What are YOU loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! I too love that new show! I have a list of WILW too that I will post on my blog with a link. I hope you have some fun this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for having the weekend off! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG- all that Jose Fernandez coverage has me crying. I loved the tribute from his teammates. **tears**

    I'm ready for fall, but since I'm in Texas, that will probably happen in like December. Lol. Although it was in the high 50s this morning (I was shocked!) :) It will be in the 80s this weekend.

    Thanks for linking up!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.