Wednesday, October 05, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday


It's that time again! Happy Wednesday! I hope you'll join in and tell us what you're loving this week. Link up at Rachel's blog and say hi!

*MLB post season starts this week. Go Cubs!!!!

*Hearing from friends

*A photo challenge for the rest of this month (join in!)

Here is my "morning" photo


*When a celebrity photographer (as in she photographs celebrities) likes and comments on your instagram photo


I hope you are having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. That photo challenge sounds really cool! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE playoff baseball but it also makes me SO NERVOUS!!! Lol.

    Sorry my link up is so late getting up- one of these days it will be available first thing in the morning!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photo challenges & I always start off strong & then fall out. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a photo challenge! Thanks for sharing your WILW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen! Just stopping by to wave hello. Have a nice weekend and good luck to your Cubs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.