Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WILW - The Playoffs

Linking up with Rachel and friends for another week. Please join us!!!!


Yes, MLB playoffs! I know there are die hard "other team" fans that stop by and visit here. (AND GOOD!!!) My Cubbies beat the Giants last night. I am over the moon excited!
 (I am not a fan of this picture, but here I am...)

Bring on the Dodgers or Nationals...

Dear SF Giants,
You played hard and you made the Cubs work. I admire and commend that.
I know losses are hard, especially in the post season. Hold your heads high though, gentlemen - you played well and you beat a lot of teams to get there.
Cheers to a great 2016 season!

Dear Blue Jays & Indians,
A sweep from both of you?! SERIOUSLY!!!! That is crazy! May your AL Championship series be a good one (I can't wait to watch)

Dear Rangers & Red Sox,
I know it was tough to play against them. As I wrote to the Giants - hold your heads high! You both had great seasons!!!

Now on to Saturday night!
#FlytheW

3 comments:

  1. I am in full support of the Cubs now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your Cubs!! You must be so excited and I'm excited for you! It's a little late in the game so to speak for me to become a die hard baseball fan but I can cheer for my Indians and live the excitement vicariously through both my sons and hubby. I must get on the bandwagon next year! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dang Brewers couldn't do anything...sigh. Good luck to your team, even though as a Brewer fan, it pains me to say that. Ha, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.