Friday, October 14, 2016

TGIF!

It has been a long week (for a short week)! I am looking forward to a Saturday of not much planned (other than Halloween costume searching for Little Miss). I work on Sunday afternoon... (nuff said)


**Friday Randomness**


The leaves are falling from the trees pretty fast...


I am on the "hunt" for a pair of tall boots - still can't find any that I like (so many buckles...) or that fit right or in my price range


I have a book I need to finish this weekend for an upcoming blog post (stay tuned...)


I love hearing (via email/text/whatever) from family and friends


I am frustrated that I have no photo shoots or anything scheduled for the rest of the year. I have been editing some photos to sell as prints


I am sad one of my work friends is leaving where we work


The Cubs start the NLDS with the Dodgers tomorrow night


There have been a lot of fun blog posts this week. Keep them coming!




Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.