Monday, September 26, 2016

Hello!

Happy Monday!
I can't believe it's the last week of September already! Time is flying this year!!!


Nothing real exciting going on here.
*Watching the remainder of the MLB regular season and (impatiently) waiting for post-season.
*My photo sessions seem to have dried up for the rest of the year (unless I get a last minute call - which I will happily take!).
*I've been editing some landscape and nature photos to try to sell this winter.
*I have been doing some reading - hope to get my act together and write some book reviews soon.
*I put together some scrapbook page kits to sit down and work on one of these days.
*I've been spending some quality time on Pinterest


If you are looking for me on social media, I am on Instagram and Twitter as @cubsfan3410.


I would love it if you would link a blog post to Rachel's What I'm Loving Wednesday post. She is a wonderful blogger and lots of fun!

I hope you are all well! I also hope to post more often.

4 comments:

  1. My husband is anxiously awaiting MLB post-season too! We are Phillies fans and they have been TERRIBLE lately, so he's ready to watch some good games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back in pinterest, it's been a while for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for book reviews! I love to hear about good books that I can put on my To Read list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've been rockin' Pinterest lately. I'm trying to find new meals to put in the crockpot. I'm sick of the same ol' stuff. I did find a great chicken fajita recipe & it was a HUGE hit & so easy, peasy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.